Technical Training Aids is excited to be a part of several upcoming SkillsUSA events across the Southeast.
- Alabama: April 15-17, 2019 in Birmingham at the Alabama State Leadership & Skills Conference
- Florida: April 7-10, 2019 in Pensacola at the Florida State Leadership & Skills Conference
- Georgia: March 21-23, 2019 in Atlanta at the Georgia State Leadership and Skills Conference
- Tennessee: March 31 – April 3, 2019 in Chattanooga at the Tennessee State Leadership & Skills Conference
SkillsUSA is a partnership of students, teachers, and industry working together to ensure America has a skilled workforce. SkillsUSA helps each student excel. We provide educational programs, events, and competitions that support career and technical education (CTE) in the nation’s classrooms.
- Mission: SkillsUSA empowers its members to become world-class workers, leaders and responsible American citizens. SkillsUSA improves the quality of our nation’s future skilled workforce through the development of Framework skills that include personal, workplace and technical skills grounded in academics.
- Vision: SkillsUSA produces the most highly skilled workforce in the world, providing every member the opportunity for career success.
- 390,000 students & instructors worldwide
- 54 state & territorial associations
SkillsUSA offers local, state and national opportunities for students to learn and practice personal, workplace and technical skills. These three components comprise the SkillsUSA Framework, a blueprint for career readiness. Local chapters conduct a full program of work and many students also attend a district or state conference. At the SkillsUSA Championships, more than 6,000 students compete in 100 occupational and leadership skill areas each June. These national technical competitions help establish industry standards for job skill training and entry-level workers. SkillsUSA is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as a successful model of employer-driven youth development training.