The Amatrol Technical Training Institute (ATTI), from the leader in technical training, Amatrol, has announced its training schedule for 2016.
The full schedule can be viewed here, and includes the following courses:
- Basic Programmable Controllers: AB500 or AB1200 MicroLogic
- Basic Programmable Controllers: Allen-Bradley ControlLogix (AB5500) and CompactLogiz (AB5300)
- Basic Programmable Controllers: Siemens S7300 Series
- Fluid Power Advanced
- Fluid Power Basics
- Foundation Technologies
- Mechanical Drives 1 and 2
- Mechatronics Training: Session 1
- Mechatronics Training: Session 2
- Motor Control Training
- Process Control – Level and Flow
- Project-Based Technology 1: MASTERING Level 1 Learning Systems
- Project-Based Technology 2: MASTERING Level 2 Learning Systems
- Robotics Engineering Summer Camp
(The courses in italics have multiple dates for this training year.)
The courses are designed to offer instructors at the college, vocational, high school, and university level the chance to go in-depth on basic and advanced technical training concepts using Amatrol training products.
The first class begins June 6, and the last class ends July 29. Contact Amatrol to learn more about the training courses offered this year, including how to enroll.
Amatrol is a global leader in the creation of technical training solutions for skilled trades. The company creates interactive learning solutions for industry and education – from high school through vocational school and college – that help students develop the skills necessary to master systems, solve problems, and adapt to a constantly evolving workplace.
We offer a variety of Amatrol training products, including the Portable PLC Troubleshooting Learning System for the Siemens S7-1200 and the Mechanical Drives Learning Systems.
If you plan to attend the ATTI training courses this summer, enroll early to ensure your place and reserve your seat.