SOLIDWORKS 2019-2020 Education Edition
Increase classroom and career success by preparing students to be future engineers and designers. Teach your students with confidence using this all-inclusive resource from SOLIDWORKS.See our full SOLIDWORKS product overview.
SOLIDWORKS® Education Edition includes:
- SOLIDWORKS® Premium Software (3D CAD software)
- SOLIDWORKS® Simulation Premium (FEA tools)
- SOLIDWORKS® Motion (kinematics analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS® Flow Simulation (CFD tools)
- SOLIDWORKS® Plastics (part and mold filling analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS® Sustainability (environmental impact tools)
- SOLIDWORKS® Model Base Definition (define, organize, and publish 3D PMI)
- SOLIDWORKS® Electrical Professional (electrical systems design tools)
- SOLIDWORKS® Composer (technical documentation tools)
- SOLIDWORKS® Visualize (develop rich, photo quality content)
- MySolidWorks Standard (Access to our online educational community, our library of articles, tutorials, product resources, and more – your connection to everything SOLIDWORKS)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS® Associate – Academic Certification
- Certified SOLIDWORKS® Professional – Academic Certification
- Complete Curriculum, including a Teacher Guide and Student Guides along with extensive interactive courseware projects, that makes teaching easier at every level.
Software is available in both standalone and network license versions.
Already Have SolidWorks?
Current SolidWorks customers can easily download the newest version from the SolidWorks Customer Portal.
- SOLIDWORKS® Teachers’ Blog
- Specialty Tutorials
- SOLIDWORKS® Community
- Case Studies
- Installation Guides and Support
Information about SolidWorks Student Edition software
Request a SOLIDWORKS Education Edition Shipment Now!