The complete CAD teaching tool. Featuring software plus a full curriculum and interactive courseware, SOLIDWORKS® Education Edition is your all-inclusive resource for teaching 3D mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management.
SOLIDWORKS® Education Edition includes:
- SOLIDWORKS® Premium Software (3D CAD software)
- SOLIDWORKS® Simulation Premium (FEA tools)
- SOLIDWORKS® Motion (kinematics analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS® Flow Simulation (CFD tools)
- SOLIDWORKS® Plastics (part and mold filling analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS® Sustainability (environmental impact tools)
- SOLIDWORKS® Model Base Definition (define, organize, and publish 3D PMI)
- SOLIDWORKS® Electrical Professional (electrical systems design tools)
- SOLIDWORKS® Composer (technical documentation tools)
- SOLIDWORKS® Visualize (develop rich, photo quality content)
- MySolidWorks Standard (Access to our online educational community, our library of articles, tutorials, product resources, and more – your connection to everything SOLIDWORKS)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS® Associate – Academic Certification
- Certified SOLIDWORKS® Professional – Academic Certification
- Complete Curriculum, including a Teacher Guide and Student Guides along with extensive interactive courseware projects, that makes teaching easier at every level.
Software is available in both standalone and network license versions.
Already Have SolidWorks?
Current SolidWorks customers can easily download the newest version from the SolidWorks Customer Portal. If you are a current SolidWorks customer and would like to request your physical copy of the 2018-19 media, please click here and provide us with your most recent physical mailing address. You should receive your software in just a few days!
- SOLIDWORKS® Teachers’ Blog
- Specialty Tutorials
- SOLIDWORKS® Community
- Case Studies
- Installation Guides and Support
- Contact Technical Training Aids Tech Support
- Contact Your Local Sales Rep for More Info
- Information about SolidWorks Student Edition software
- Request a Quote!