For some, the first step into the virtual learning environment can be a big one. Lincoln Electric makes that first step easier with VRTEX® Engage™. This standalone foundational system is designed to introduce students to the skilled trades – specifically arc welding.
The VRTEX Engage includes a touch screen monitor, welding gun, tracking device and a work surface. It’s all contained in a lightweight and portable carrying case that can be deployed in any setting – industrial, educational or elsewhere.
The VRTEX Engage is a cost-effective tool designed to help educators train welders more efficiently and engage students to explore a career in welding. The system addresses introductory welding lessons, including safety, machine and process selection, welding procedure set up, welding theory and more.
- Learn Anywhere
- The portable system sets up anywhere to introduce the skilled trades to students.
One Small Step
- VRTEX Engage provides an introductory environment that incorporates STEM features, exposure to welding safety, procedures and techniques.
- No Hidden Fees
- With VRTEX Engage, there are no licensing requirements or annual fees for use.
- Increase Hands-On Practice
- Explore Welding Career Paths
- Reduce Costs with No Waste
- There is no use of metal or gas in the virtual environment.
- Complete Package
- VRTEX Engage, housed in a sturdy rolling hardshell case, contains a complete learning environment. Just open the box and get started.
- View a Demo of Each Weld
- Instant Feedback and Assessments
- Evaluate student understanding of basic welding safety and weld procedure setup.
- Video Replay
- For instructor or student review and analysis on the welding process.