Whether you’re just starting out or wanting to expand production, new TrueVIS SG series printer/cutters offer all the quality and versatility of a Roland, at an unbeatable price. TrueVIS ushers in a new era of integrated printing and contour cutting, and the SG delivers the value you need to quickly and easily build your business.
Make Everyday Print/Cut Production Easier
- Rigid new industrial design minimizes vibrations for optimum printing and cutting
- Improved motor and drive systems add durability for continuous production
- Newly designed grit roller for non-skew media handling
- New Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP software included with purchase
- Optional take-up and drying units available to boost performance
Stunning Images and Outstanding Results
Ink that Lowers Costs while Raising Quality
TrueVIS INK is available in CMYK colors and comes in 500ml pouches that slide into a hidden ink bay. The ink bay features reusable cartridges that support clean use with less waste. TrueVIS INK is the next evolution for eco-solvent ink technology, meeting user demands for a lower cost, competitively priced ink with a wider color gamut and stricter environmental standards. It is also GREENGUARD Gold certified for indoor air quality.
Contour Cut More Media for More Profit
Roland DG is a pioneer in printing and cutting technology. With the TrueVIS SG, the innovation continues in Roland DG’s most advanced integrated print/cut technology to date. Featuring a new cut carriage and blade holder, with increased downforce and accuracy, you can work with more media and discover more profit opportunities.
Smart New Tech for Remote Controlled Production
In addition to a built-in control panel, a new Roland DG Mobile Panel enables you to manage the functions of the SG printer/cutter with a smartphone or tablet using a Bluetooth connection. This smart and convenient new feature allows you to receive status updates as well as remotely manage production, test printing, and cleaning functions while working in remote range of your machine.
All new VersaWorks™ Dual RIP Included
VersaWorks™ Dual is included with the purchase of the TrueVIS SG and utilizes both PDF and PostScript engines to give users superfast preview times and improved file handling, plus all the user-friendly features of VersaWorks.
- User-friendly VersaWorks™ interface
- Natively processes transparencies, drop shadows and other effects
- Ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland Color System – spot color libraries
- Predictive ink calculator estimates the amount of ink needed for each job
- Advanced cropping, tiling, nesting and variable data functions