Matrix MicroCNC range of machines are low voltage, easy to store and cost-effective; allowing students to work in small groups to prototype their designs and learn key machining concepts. The robust range is a great introduction to manufacturing engineering principles.
Why Choose MicroCNC
- Compact and easily stored
- Designed for students to work in small groups
- Learn key principles of CNC machining and prototype easily
- 2-axis lathe and 3 and 4-axis milling machines
- Includes software to easily convert your CAD designs