Artec’s acclaimed software for professional 3D scanning and data processing allows new and experienced users alike to easily achieve high accuracy 3D scans. Making accurate 3D models has never been so straightforward.
New to Artec Studio 11 is Autopilot, an advanced smart mode which guides users through 3D scanning and data processing in a few easy steps. Answer some simple questions about the object you have scanned and Artec’s advanced 3D imaging software will select the most effective 3D algorithms for your data and will develop a high precision model ready for use in your professional application.
- High precision- Whether you choose Autopilot or manual mode, Artec Studio never compromises on precision.
- Optional advanced settings- Artec Studio features a full range of advanced settings giving experienced users full control and flexibility.
- Built with speed in mind- Powerful technologies to process your data in seconds.
- Portable 3D scanning and processing- Scan and process your data all on a tablet! Combine this with the Artec battery pack, and you have a fully mobile 3D scanning solution!
- Direct compatibility with CAD- Artec Studio 11 features direct export to Design X and SOLIDWORKS, making the scan to CAD process even easier.
- Scan with 3D sensors- A great way to start exploring the world of 3D scanning: the Artec Studio Ultimate edition is also compatible with 3D sensors, such as Kinect for Windows, so you can learn all the skills you need to be a true 3D scanning professional.