- This event has passed.
Matrix TSL Lab and Distance Learning Webinar
June 10 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Join us to discover more about what Matrix Technology Solutions can offer you to support both lab-based and distance led learning in the coming months.
With ranges of equipment to cover a whole host of engineering disciplines, our kit is affordable, rugged, low power, compact and portable, and high quality.
All curriculum manuals are provided free of charge through their learning center and the levels range from High School through University.
When: Wednesday, June 10
Time: 9AM CDT
- Using Flowcode & E-blocks2 – used for teaching microcontroller programming and electronic system design
- Focus on Arduino and PIC Support
- MicroCNC – a portable solution for teaching key principles of CNC machining and prototyping designs
- Automatics – pneumatics and automation including PLC control using Siemens and other industrial controllers
- AllCode Robotics – control using multiple platforms and programming languages
- Locktronics – electrical systems training kits and curriculum
- Electrical Machines Training System – low voltage, affordable trainer for teaching about motor characteristics