The VLS3.60 is a free-standing platform with a materials processing envelope of 24″ x 12″ x 9″ or 2,592 in³ (610 x 305 x 229 mm or 42,475 cm³). The single laser platform supports a 10.6µ CO2 laser source ranging in power from 10 to 60 watts or one 9.3µ CO2 30 watt or 50 watt laser source.
Laser Technology Benefits
- Software Controlled – The laser can be controlled by any software with a print function.
- Multi-Material – Process an endless number of materials available today and in the future.
- Multi-Process – Cut, engrave, mark, and produce photo images in one step.
- Non Contact – Modify material without applying any physical force.
- On Demand – Produce everything you need in real time, without waiting for hard tooling.
Uniquely Universal Features
- ULR Laser Sources- Universal’s patented air-cooled free-space gas slab lasers produce an excellent quality beam with even power distribution and good near- and far-field characteristics, making them ideal for laser material processing.
- Rapid Reconfiguration of Lasers- Laser platforms with Rapid Reconfiguration can be reconfigured with new laser sources in seconds, without tools. This allows you to configure your laser system to suit the task at hand, increasing quality and throughput.
- High Power Density Focusing Optics- High Power Density Focusing Optics (HPDFO) allow the laser beam to be focused to a much smaller spot, making it possible to engrave smaller text and produce sharper images at tighter tolerances.
- Laser Interface- This materials-based driver automatically determines the optimum processing settings for your target material. Just select the material type, enter in the material thickness, and start the laser system.
- 1-Touch Laser Photo™- 1-Touch Laser Photo is a proprietary software package that makes it quick and easy to produce photographic images on nearly any material.