Learn to drive a standard factory forklift with rear wheel steering with the Simlog Forklift Personal Simulator. Available for a one time software licensing fee, Simlog personal simulators pay for themselves quickly. Train as many people as you like at a lower cost than training on a real forklift without the risk of accidents or liability.
The Simlog Forklift Personal Simulator provides a virtual environment where trainees can experience situations that forklift operators encounter every day. This virtual environment can be used with 3 or 4 lever forklift control options. Industrial strength controls can be mounted on a tabletop or used with Simlog’s operator chair.
With one standard computer, you can set up 4 different training configurations.
Option 1- A single display in front
Option 2- One display in front and a second in back
Option 3- 3 displays in front for a 180 degree view with an optional 4th in back
Trainees can experience the virtual environment from viewpoints inside and outside the cabin. While operating the forklift from within the cabin, the mast and cabin frame can be opaque to simulate a real forklift, or semi transparent to promote understanding about how the forklift operates within a typical factory, warehouse, or distribution center.
Gain real insight into skills that need additional training and development. Simlog tracks 64 key performance indicators which delivers significantly more information to trainees and instructors than a simple pass fail score. Simlog promotes workplace safety by calling special attention to safety related problems during the training process.
Forklift Training Modules
Simlog includes 8 simulation modules. These modules increase in difficulty as new skills are developed.
- Module 1: Controls Familiarization
- Modules 2 and 3: Slalom 1 and 2, for driving forwards with “standard” and “oversized” loads
- Module 4: Ramp Driving, for driving forwards and backwards up and down ramps, with and without loads
- Module 5: Working at Loading Docks, with two different kinds of trucks
- Module 6: Working with Selective Pallet Racks
- Module 7: Working with Drive-In / Drive-Through Racks
- Module 8: Working with oversized loads and Cantilever Racks and a Flatbed Truck, positioned outside
- Made-to-measure, with dedicated slots for levers, joysticks, pedals, steering wheel, and table-top mounting brackets
- Space for a laptop PC, cables, and documentation
- Pull-out handle, with multiple positions
- Wheels (casters)
- Cases are “stackable,” for easy transport.
- Overall dimensions: 30″ (76cm) x 24″ (61cm) x 19″ (50cm)
- Approximate weight: 50 lbs. (23 kg) when empty, up to 100 lbs. (46 kg) when full (depending upon the Replica Controls.)