The Objet30 Pro combines the accuracy and versatility of a high-end rapid prototyping machine with the small footprint of a desktop 3D printer. Powered by PolyJet technology, it offers eight different 3D printing materials, among them clear, high-temperature and simulated polypropylene, and features the industry’s best print resolution so you get smooth surfaces, small moving parts and thin walls. With a roomy tray size of 300 × 200 × 150 mm (11.81 × 7.87 × 5.9 in.), Objet30 Pro is ideal for prototyping consumer goods, consumer electronics, medical devices and more. The Objet30 Pro gives you the power to create realistic models with specialized properties quickly and easily in-house.
The Objet30 Pro features four Rigid Opaque materials in a variety of colors. The Vero family of materials all feature dimensional stability and high-detail visualization, and are designed to simulate plastics that closely resemble the end product.
- Rigid opaque white (VeroWhitePlus)
- Rigid opaque black (VeroBlackPlus )
- Rigid opaque blue (VeroBlue)
- Rigid opaque gray (VeroGray)
The Objet30 Pro offers specialized material capabilities including:
- Transparent (VeroClear), a nearly colorless material featuring great dimensional stability for general purpose, fine-detail model building and simulation of transparent thermoplastic such as PMMA
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- Simulated Polypropylene (RGD450 & RDG430) offers toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts